☆ DNS Leak Test ☆
Now you can run a DNS Leak Test immediately in X-VPN app.
You could find this tool by swiping up the main page. Have a check on your IP and DNS IP without VPN connection. Next, run a test on your IP and DNS IP with X-VPN connected. If the result doesn’t show your personal information, then DNS leak is protected.
Have a try!
Or you can have a quick view here.
Please note that we only provide the intercom the unique device id & user id which is hashed from the IDFA or Android ad master identifier. Beside this, we do not share your other informaiton that you provide to X-VPN with any third parties including advertisers.
The data we collect are :
- Account Data
- Email address for X-VPN registration
- Twitter account if you share X-VPN on social media for premium data
- Registration date
- Subscription status
- Payment method
- Advertising data (e.g. iOS ad identifier – IDFA, Android ad master identifier)
- Payment Data (The following information is automatically collected when users make the purchase)
- Transaction ID
- Geolocation & Timestamp
- Cardholder last name
- Last four digit of the credit card
- Aggregated Data (The following data is automatically collected when you open X-VPN.)
- Operating system
- X-VPN App version
- Daily active user
- Total data used for the month
- User geodemographics (this information is provided by the App Store / Google Play)
- VPN Connection Data (The following data is collected during VPN connection.)
- Server location
- Connection time stamp
- Error report
- Choice of the protocol
- Network type (this information is collected when users send the “network analysis” to customer support)
- Other Information
- Analytics data (e.g. App crash report, in-app page engagement. )