“Whether personal privacy will gradually disappear with the development of the Internet” is a topic hotly debated by netizens recently. With the continuous development of the era of big data, people’s privacy is continuously exposed to the public. Some people are beginning to worry, will people gradually get used to this privacy aggression as this exposure goes deeper?
So, what kind of personal information does the Internet keep record?
1.When you use various social networking sites and apps, they often require you to fill in multiple types of private information, including information such as name, age, occupation, birthday and even your address. When signing up for this app, we often don’t expect the website will leak our information one day and fill it out without reservation. However, once a third party steals this information, it will bring great trouble to our lives.
2. When we use camera software for portrait shooting, we often have to authorize them to access our photo album. Such a move will undoubtedly let this APP company know who you are, What do you look like and other life tracks in your record. This behaviour often leads to more severe consequences when there are other private photos in your album. For example, the face-changing software that has been proved has enormous security loopholes. If it is not used in the correct place, it will involve copyright, portrait rights, security and other issues.
3. When visiting the shopping website, the bank card information filled in during payment will also remain on the web page. Although the site uses a very professional encryption system to ensure the safety of users’ property, we cannot deny the possibility of information leakage.
4. Your location history may expose to the public when surfing on the Internet. When you are browsing the web, your location is transparent. Isn’t it creepy? Who you are, where you are, what you are doing. All this information can be grasped.
5. When using instant messaging software to communicate with people, the content of your conversations is likely to be recorded. It is necessary to read the Terms & Conditions carefully when using the software. You better know what kind of authorization you give to the app.
If you are anxious that your personal information will be leaked, you can use the following methods to ensure the security of personal information
1) When registering the APP, fill in as little personal information as possible, or fill in some data wrongly.
2) When using an app, you must figure out what permissions the app needs; for some small apps, try not to give it too much authorization.
3) Log out of apps you haven’t used for a long time.
4) Download X-VPN to protect your network security. X-VPN protects your sensitive and private information from all aspects. It will also secure your internet data with 256-bit encryption and bank-grade multi-layered encryption technology. We also provide choices of 9 types of security tunnels, disguising your internet traffic.
It doesn’t require an account to use X-VPN service. X-VPN will mask your actual internet visit request as regular internet data.